Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Adsense Earning of Comsdev, Pakistan

Adsense Earning of Comsdev, Pakistan

Posted byameen
December 1st, 2009

In my efforts to find out Pakistani Adsense earners, I have realized that most of them are hesitating to disclose their earning details. I don’t know why they do it. Hence I am taking the initiative myself by posting a scanned cheque of my last month’s earning.

I know this is not a big amount at all. However by posting this, I hope to encourage some big Pakistani Adsense Earners to disclose their earning details and hence become a role model for rest of webmasters.

Here is the cheque of USD 959.57, I just received it today.

googlecheck-pakistan

I also use Infolinks and Chitika ads along with adsense ads. However earning details of those are off the topic here.

Tags: , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment